sign up for the calendar
We offer everyone who arranges public events aimed at visitors the opportunity to appear in the calendar at oland.se. Before filling out the form, please read our posting guidelines.
- We handle your event tips within 10 working days, so submit your tip in good time. We also see that your event should be on the calendar for a while for it to have any effect.
- The respective organizer is responsible for the correctness of the information about the event. We are not responsible for incorrect information or canceled events that have not been communicated to us.
- All events are reviewed before publication and Öland's Tourism Organization reserves the right to decide whether the event should be published, based on the guidelines that apply, as well as review and possibly make changes to text and images before publication.
Events that are visible on oland.se must take place on Öland, be public and open to the public. The event must also be of a temporary nature and take place for a limited time, up to a few days. The event must be of such a nature that it is something you experience during your stay on Öland.
- The events must be shown with a picture, so don't forget to attach one or more pictures in the form. Images must not be larger than 2 MB and contain no text, and allowed file types are gif, jpg and png. Keep in mind that pictures are personal information. Therefore, check that you have the consent of any people visible in the picture, e.g. in the form of a model agreement. Avoid using an image with text on it for best results.
- Fill in all fields in the form. If you do not find the right arena in the list, select Öland, and note in the description more precisely where the event takes place.
- Processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the GDPR.
some examples that we do not publish in the event calendar
- Events of a political nature such as political arrangements or propaganda, e.g. demonstrations religious services.
- Events of a religious nature such as religious services or religious gatherings.
- Courses and training or activities aimed at members.
- Municipally arranged service and information meetings or association meetings or annual meetings.
- Recurring activities that are part of the business's regular offering.
- Activities and events that last for more than a week.
- Events that are not aimed at the hospitality industry.